Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh gosh ya'll

I am awful. Today:

Breakfast- big bowl of Honey Bunches of oats

Lunch- burrito, then I went to work and one of the managers bought us like 20 Malawi pizzas so I had 3 slices hahah.

Snack- huge brownie another manager brought us. We have our own personal bakery lady who makes these treats for us that are incredible! I think she just opened a boutique but genuinely, best cookies I've ever had came from her. These brownies were something else but I know they had to be 400 calories or something.

Dinner- PB&J baby, and my PB&J's include nutella and real nuts also. Soooo all in all I blame my fatness on an overwhelming amount of stress. And I have yet to work out BLAH!

oh yeah, I had some icecream too

3 comments:

  1. haha, i love you! i skipped yesterday because i was too embarrassed to put it up so good for you for owning up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it too! im trying hard to have these days so i dont have to tell you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A food blog on what you eat everyday? haha interesting, also you just said you're fat so THERE! :)

    ReplyDelete