Sunday, April 17, 2011

I've been awful at this

But it's just because I have been busy. And also terrible at eating.

Run this morning, then smoothie+toast for b-fast
Lunch-some ham, cheese and almonds, weird but a delicious combo
Dinner-some red potatoes & dijon chicken, french bread and some more of those almonds
Dessert-a huge cookie/cake

Then when I got back to my homeys at home.. Half a tiny little key lime pie with my home teacher

Then 2 seconds ago.. the little oyster crackers you add to soup :)

4 comments:

  1. Dear friend - not terrible! This actually sounds very good and balanced! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second emily! and i really like the color of your polish

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the BF's a girl could ask for. It's because I ate a lot of cake batter that I felt that way I guess, that and Tucanos overload the night before. Thank you J! I thought it was springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the recipe for the cake cookies?? Those look delicious

    ReplyDelete